Family and Community Services
Who is eligible?
Children who are in foster care and require therapy may be eligible to have it funded by FACS (administered through the agency that manages their care).

How many sessions can I access?
This will be negotiated with the case worker as per the child's needs.

How much will I receive?
This will depend on the arrangement you have with the foster care agency.

How do I access this funding?
Speak to the child's case worker.

Like us on Facebook